How To View Your EMI Card Network Number In The Bajaj Finserv My Account Portal
While the availability of EMI cards has made financing product purchases hassle-free, these payment tools are now easily manageable too with the introduction of online platforms. Individuals who own Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Cards can thus access their details online through the Bajaj My Account portal. It is an online platform that houses all relevant information regarding various products offered by the financial institution.
If you are a member of the exclusive Bajaj Finserv family, accessing My Account is simple. You can utilise your unique customer ID and password to access this platform at any time. After completing the Bajaj customer portal login, you can view certain details, including the credit limit available, number of EMIs due for any existing loans, and more.
How to check EMI card number using the My Account portal? Find out the step by step guide below
As the EMI card is a digital one, customers would need to remember their EMI Network Card number to initiate any transaction. If you fail to remember this Bajaj EMI Network Card number, use the following steps to acquire it –
- Step 1: Visit the NBFC’s official website and browse to this portal. Alternatively, you can also download the Bajaj Finserv My Account app on your phone for simpler and faster access.
- Step 2: Log in to this portal using your customer ID. You can find this ID in your registered number’s text messages.
- Step 3: Complete OTP verification by entering the code that you receive on the registered contact number.
- Step 4: After the OTP verification is complete, you need to proceed to the ‘My Relationship’ tab.
- Step 5: Under this option, select ‘EMI Network Card’ to know your Bajaj Finserv EMI Card details.
Alternatively, customers can also utilise other methods to check their card’s number.
How to check EMI Network Card number through SMS?
Cardholders can view their EMI Card numbers using an SMS facility as well. To do so, one would need to follow these steps.
- Step 1: Open your phone’s default messaging app.
- Step 2: Click on a new message and type ‘EMICARD’ without the quotes.
- Step 3: You would then need to send this message to 9227564444.
Remember that SMS check can be performed only from your registered phone number. Thus, keep the number handy to utilise this facility.
Now that you know the procedure to determine your Bajaj EMI Card number, you must also know additional uses of the My Account portal.
What are the benefits of the Bajaj Finserv My Account portal?
Besides allowing you to find out the Bajaj EMI Card details, the My Account portal enables you to complete the following activities –
- Tracking pertinent details of your loan
From loan principal amount to the total interest cost of a credit, one can determine all of these factors from the Bajaj My Account portal. Therefore, this website or application can help a borrower keep a close watch on his/her remaining liabilities, which, in turn, leads to enhanced financial planning.
- Checking pre-sanctioned offers
The My Account portal also ensures that customers can check their pre-approved offers on various loans like personal loans, credit cards, etc. These offers ensure a faster and easier loan application process. Keep in mind that NBFCs provide pre-approved offers to only eligible candidates with a high credit rating.
- Pay EMIs online
My Account-registered customers can use the platform to service existing dues as well. From paying EMIs to enabling prepayments, this portal offers all the necessary facilities. One can even foreclose his/her loan account before the tenure runs out. Such payments, along with any associated penalties, can be cleared using this online method. Otherwise, customers would need to visit the nearest Bajaj Finserv branch.
- Purchase products directly from the portal
Rather than looking for the desired items at a third-party website, you can begin searching for these products from within this portal. When you buy directly from the website, you can pick from a range of tenures and facilities.
Lastly, the portal also offers a wide selection of insurance products for you to choose from. These items ensure financial coverage in case of various contingencies. Visit Bajaj Finserv My Account online customer portal for all the details related to Bajaj EMI Card.
Read Also – how to unblock my bajaj emi card