Ihram is the most important part of the Umrah pilgrimage of Muslims. It is as much important that even your Umrah journey is incomplete without entering the state of Ihram. Moreover, when they enter the state of Ihram, they have to follow the rules and regulations of Ihram. One has to forbid the things which are restricted in the state of Ihram. Due to this reason, pilgrims must be active in the state of Ihram.
After the completion of Umrah rituals, the pilgrims have to lift off the Ihram. They exit the state of Ihram by Performing Halq and Taqsir. Halq and Taqsir are performed at the end of the Umrah journey. Halq is the ending ritual for men and Taqsir is for the ending of the rituals of females during the Umrah journey. If you are going to plan your Umrah journey then you must know how you will exit the state of Ihram. Now, you can avail of group Umrah packages for family Umrah 2023.
Ihram Removal For Men And Women
Men exit the state of Ihram with the act of performing Halq and the women exit the state of Ihram by Performing Taqsir. Halq and Taqsir are the rituals of the Umrah pilgrimage in which men and women have to cut their hair. They cut hair according to the instructions given by Allah Almighty. Allah Almighty has fixed rules for cutting the hair of men and women.
Men cut their hair completely and it is the complete removal of hair from their heads. On the other hand, females cut their hair for the act of Taqsir and they cut the hair equal to the length of their fingertip. We have cheap family Umrah deals for you by which you can go to perform the Umrah journey very easily.
Method Of Exiting The State Of Ihram
As mentioned above pilgrims Perform the act of Halq and Taqsir for getting out of the state of Ihram. The state of Ihram has some rules and restrictions am when they come out from the state of Ihram, they come out from the circle of restrictions as well. The method of exiting the state of Ihram is different for men and women. Even though the ritual is the same which is cutting the hair. But the method of cutting hair is different for men and women.
Some people are unaware of these methods when they go to perform the Umrah journey. Due to this reason, they feel hassles at the time performing Halq and Taqsir. So, make sure that you have complete information about the method of exiting the state of Ihram when you are going to perform the Umrah journey with family Umrah 2023 of Kabaahtours.
Method Of Exiting The State Of Ihram For Men
There are some rules and regulations for exiting the state of Ihram. One must know about these rules when performing the Ritual of Halq on their Umrah journey. So, let us know about the method of exiting the state of Ihram for men in this portion of the article.
- Men exit the state of Ihram by cutting their hair as an act of Halq.
- They completely shave their head and remove all hair from their head.
- A completely bald man also has to run a razor on his head to fulfilling the act of Halq to exit the state of Ihram.
- If a man is partially shaving his head and not removing complete hair then their Halq is not valid for exiting the state of Ihram.
- Moreover, the face of the men must be towards the Qibla when are coming out from the state of Ihram.
- They must start this act from the right side. If they start from the left side then it is also invalid for them.
- You can cut and shave the hair from your head by yourself. There is no need for Barber for this act.
Method Of Exiting The State Of Ihram For Women
The method of exiting the state of Ihram for women is slightly different from exiting the state of Ihram for men. Let us know about this method for women in this portion of the article.
- Women exit the state of Ihram by Performing Taqsir in their Umrah journey.
- For this act, they cut the fixed length of hair from their head. After cutting the hair equal to the length of their fingertip, they were relieved from the condition of Ihram.
- If any woman has short hair then she also has to cut her hair slightly from their head.
- The face of women is also should be towards the Qibla as same as men.
In short, the pilgrims must know how to exit the state of Ihram. It will help them in their Umrah journey. So, keep in mind all these rules when you go to perform the Umrah journey with your family Umrah 2023.