Posting on Instagram, the best time is…
Posting on Instagram Reels at the right time
An Influencer Marketing Hub survey of over 100,000 global Instagram posts and interaction rates provides the best time to post Reels.
Below are the daily breakdowns for the Influencer Marketing Hub:
Monday 6:00am, 10:00am, 10:00pm
Tuesday 2:00am, 4:00am, 9:00am
Wednesday 7:00am, 8:00am, 11:00pm
Thursday 9:00am, 12:00pm, 7:00pm
Friday 4:00am, 12:00pm, 2:00pm
Saturday 10:00am, 6:00pm, 7:00pm
Sunday 6:00am, 7:00am, 3:00pm
What is the best time for your business to post on Instagram
This question is important to you because you want to get the most out of your posts. Here are some tips on identifying a posting time that is suitable for your account as well as how to improve interaction with your posts.
Insights on Instagram can be used
Perhaps you should target your audience during meal times. How about noon? Where are you? New England? You can do this by using Instagram’s native analytics platform (Insights), which shows you:
- Where to go
- Range of ages
- Times when most people are online
You can use this information to find out in which time zone your audience is most active and publish accordingly (Planoly data will be useful here). You can also use the age range to estimate idle time and sleep wake-up times.
Insights feature is available only to business accounts.
Keep your visitor in mind
A customer persona is a mythical person who represents your customers as human beings – their lifestyle, occupation, hobbies, family, level of education, interests, etc. It helps you figure out when to post on Instagram. If your audience is more likely to eat with others or do chores during their lunch holidays, you may not want to post a notice during lunch. And the evening may not be ideal for parents who are busy putting their children to sleep. Other questions to consider:
- Why do people use Instagram?
- How often douse stay on Instagram?
- What makes them follow us?
- What makes them use0 accounts? 1000?
- Whenever the user continues to access the ads and just scroll
- What is the average number of times they check Instagram per day?
You can use this information to identify the best ones to produce in the future.
Utilize third-party tools
You can schedule your Instagram posts on many social media management platforms that offer more analytics than insights. Among them are Later, Buffer, HubSpot, SproutSocial, Autogrammer, Schedugram, and Tailwind. Others, such as Hootsuite, also suggest posting times.
Be familiar with the algorithm
In a June 8, 2021 update, Instagram explained its algorithm. The algorithm collects all the articles from the people who follow the person and ranks them based on thousands of signals, including:
- This article’s content, location, video length, likes, and interest metrics.
- The person dealing with you: who and how.
- The choices and attitudes they make.
- Relationships they had with you in the past.
Therefore, the latest situation will be less important if you want to appear on Instagram. The five interactions we pay close attention to in the feed are how long you spend reading an article, how likely you are to write a comment, like, save, and click on your profile picture.
The next suggestion follows from this.
Engagement is the key
It is important to create the best posts, not just post at the right time. As a result, your engagement signal strength will increase over time, which will win you over to the algorithmic side. You can do this by ensuring that you focus on:
To get them:
- Make the post stand out by adding attractive visuals, excellent captions, and a carousel or video.
- What would you rather do, here’s mine / yours, what do you take, caption this photo, etc?
- Create a post that is useful, emotional, unique, visually appealing, and in line with your core values.
- Save information that is useful to them, such as tips, tutorials, and ideas that they can use in the future.
- Using the ‘old’ link in the bio, make sure your profile picture looks good!
Make your content interesting and compelling first, and then tailor it by posting at the right time. It is much better to post the right content at the “wrong” time than the wrong content at the right time. Visit the local social media platform supporter – Our Market Hub for more Instagram marketing tips and (lots of great) post ideas.
Tips I’ve received recently
Instagram Stories aren’t to be missed! They’re up 24/7, and the quality isn’t important.
Learn about Instagram’s new features – there are always new ways to create great content.
You should take a close look at paid methods if you want to get targeted exposure and generate leads and sales through Instagram.